[OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:29:29 +0100
Thanks, Jeff, Winsor, Moose, Chuck and Ali.  You have all given me
some more ideas about how to go about this problem.

We may take only one piece of hand luggage and one piece of hold
luggage each.  In past I have been able to take a camera bag as well
on into the cabin, but that is no longer allowed.  In addition, since
we are going to Turkey (Istanbul and Göçek) I shall need to carry
water and snacks around with me, leaving less space for camera
gear ...  oh, and there's the weight allowance.
I shall have a look at the Canyon and the Think Tank bags.

Chris