[OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines? - off list

Subject: [OM] Re: OT, Suitable backpack for airlines? - off list
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 07:55:04 -0400
Which leads me to a broader question.  When using the Canyon bag with
the 5D what does your kit typically contain?  I think I can guess the
Tamron 17-35 and 28-300 lenses.  Anything else of significance beyond a
spare battery and CF cards?  Ah, I just remembered you carry a small
laptop but I assume that doesn't go with you in the field.

Also of interest is what tripod you carry that's adequate to carry the
5D and 28-300.  How do you strap it on the pack?

Thanks,
Chuck