[OM] Re: [Waaaay OT] Streaks and Rectangles from N*kon

Subject: [OM] Re: [Waaaay OT] Streaks and Rectangles from N*kon
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 04:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you guys for helping out.
  I used streak, because thats how it was described to me and just figured out
that if I used that lingo, would be understood better.
  I would describe it like this:
  It is a flashing symbol that looks like the lightning bolt thats used on the
warning stickers for high power equipment or to indicate flash on photographic
equipment.  It appeared after the card was returned to the camera on the LCD
only and not on the actual picture transferred to the HD of the computer.  Keep
in mind that I havent seen anything, but it seems to me that it might be an
indicator of an area of underexposure, because it never appears on bright
spots.  He claims that the manual dozent mention anything about lightning bolt
  Thanks
  Boris
  P.S.  Ha, Winsor...Funny, you mentioned reading the manual.  I have a friend
that recently bought a brand new Element.  She is very technically savvy and
with the proper tools could probably assemble and dissasemble the whole car
herself, but that confidence is the reason why she's in doubt now.  One night
we were talking about cars and I mentioned that different manufacturers have
different guidelines on how to break in a brand new engine.  I asked her about
the Honda specifics and she admitted that she hasn't red the manual.  She likes
to run them to the ground and knowing her, it will always eat her from inside
if she got the most of her car...

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.