[OM] Re: [OT] Antivirus recommendation, was: Anybody using Olympus Viewe

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Antivirus recommendation, was: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:52:44 -0700
I gave up on Norton many years ago.  I had been a happy user of Norton AV
for a long time, but fell a victim for their Internet Suite upgrade offer.
That added the firewall to the package, plus something else which I never
used.  Since then the overhead was just unacceptable and I had all kinds of
problems with the upgrade, crashes etc etc.  I gave up on it after that year
and moved over to F-Secure and ZoneAlarm and have never looked back.

For those looking for a good AV program, have a look here
http://www.theregister.com/2007/03/05/onecare_fails_av_test/