[OM] Re: [OT] Living with the evil empire, was:: Anybody using Olympus V

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Living with the evil empire, was:: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 01:54:21 +0800
I didn't get to use IBM's PC-DOS 7.0 although we do have some ThinkPad
R-series models that now come with it sans Winz. I do, however, remember
being very fond with DOS 3.3, which was so robust and stable. And the worse?
MS-DOS 6.0. No question.

Glad to meet someone who used to work for IBM. If you can recall, I am an
IBM Business Partner and it's an honour to meet someone who was behind IBM's
DOS.

Cheers

K.

--
"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox