[OM] Re: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:33:21 -0400
And even two years late Vista still isn't completely ready yet for prime
time.  That's why I've just bought my first XP system.  I figured that
when Vista was released it would finally be safe to convert from Win
2000 to XP.  Well almost.  Since converting to XP I've had a couple of
application lockups that I'd not seen before with Win 2000 and just this
morning I got an auto update from MS containing a serious bug fix for
the Win installer.  My guess is that XP probably still contains several
thousand bugs.  Maybe I'll be ready for Vista in about 5 years.

Chuck Norcutt