[OM] Re: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody using Olympus Viewer or Studio with Vista?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:34:10 -0400
Well it looks like no one has experience of Studio on Vista but thanks to
Moose and Khen for your thoughts on Vista.

I looked a bit online and I see that Studio 2 is coming within the next
month or so and it is written for Vista so I will just wait on it to arrive.
Apparently a 30 day trial disc is shipping with the 410 (at least in Asian
markets according to an Olympus site from that region).

I still haven't settled on a machine to run this all on yet. I am tempted to
get one of the last machines from IBM that is likely to have an IPS screen
but can't get a local demo yet and can't return the machine if I don't like
it.

Dan S.