[OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:55:28 +1000
Yes, that works. Some unscrupulous makers of Cognac would buy broken
Limousin oak barrels or offcuts for just that purpose (Cognac uses
new barrels, once) although it is seriously illegal - 'boisinée' I
think it's called.
Do it right and it would be hard to distinguish from the real thing.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx