[OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 19:24:31 +1000
That's standard practice for top quality Swedish Aquavit. Aged on
board. Doesn't make it taste any better to me but. A Swedish friend
gave me a sampler of Aquavits - a pack of miniatures, many flavoured
with herbs. Ranged from unusual to just plain nasty. Spirits with
bitter herbs is definitely an acquired taste.
Reminded me of some Chinese medicinal brandy I had once...
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx