[OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]

Subject: [OM] Re: Going to die this weekend :-]
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 23:49:26 +0000
The French Broad River -- we used to be amused by tourists taking pictures of
the signs on the bridges because they though it was a funny name -- and the
Holston River come together just north of Knoxville to form the Big Tennessee
River. I grew up on the banks of the Little Tennessee River, which TVA totally
f**ked up with a useless damn new dam, which put nearly our whole farm
underwater. The great trout fishing is long gone, too.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --