[OM] Re: E-20p

Subject: [OM] Re: E-20p
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:01:41 -0400
Hmmm.  Dr. Flash tells me there may be a different interpretation here.
  "Coverage" doesn't enter the equation.  Although the sensors are
different sizes their physical sizes are compensated by lenses which
cover similar angles of view.  And while the FL-40 wasn't designed to
support the later cameras which didn't exist yet I think that the later
cameras could have been designed to support the older flash... had Oly
actually wanted to do so.  But they would prefer that you buy new
flashes.  But, of course, Oly didn't want to tell you that.

Chuck Norcutt