[OM] Re: E-20p

Subject: [OM] Re: E-20p
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:40:26 +0100

Thanks for the info Frank.

The price was the reason, together with the f2.0-2.4 lens. On *Bay a bit
over £50, including W/A and tele converters etcetera. Evidently an ex-demo
outfit. However, I doubt if I would ever use it; I have a new E-1, an E-500,
and a C7070 Widezoom. The E500 will be sold to support the cost of the E-1
and the ED 18-180 lens that is sitting on it now. I expect to start selling
OM gear soon, including OM-4Ti(s), and some nice lenses. I have effectively
lost the sight in my right eye, and manual focusing has become a problem at
times. My new pensioner status has also meant a drastic fall in income, so I
need to economize quite a bit!

Roger Key,
Bagsvaerd, Danmark