[OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting again Re: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:43:43 -0700
That would apply if the aforementioned Democracy was in fact a Democracy.
And remember, we are talking about loyalty to our representatives, who are
suppose to represent us, they deserve no loyalty if they are in the office
but not doing the job they are entrusted with and do not work to forward our
Constitution and Bill of Rights, which was written for We The People, not
for the Corporate and Banking interests.

We each have a right to tell OUR REPRESENTATIVES what we want them to do,
when they do something different or not in line with what they have been
elected to do, they may hold the office, but they are no longer
representative of the government, which is suppose to be We The People.
Otherwise, that is not just a privilege, it is our responsibility.
If they do the opposite of what they were elected to do, if they act in
direct opposition to those documents which we hold as being what makes us a
country, than that is treason, and again, why should anyone give loyalty to
a traitor?

No one has talked about Opting out though some have left the country, they
are possibly, no longer citizens, burdened with the responsibilities of
being the government.

I believe are right, revolutionaries usually go in exactallly the opposite
direction of what was revolted on, they aren't known for just fixing what
was revolting.

Yes, those of us that speak up loudly want to use paper and PEN to vote
with, as they can be verified. As Stalin stated, it isn't who votes, it is
who counts the votes.

My Government, in it's lingo of saying it is exporting Democracy brings this
right back to one of my earlier statements. Call something what ever you
will, but a Jaguar symbol on a GEO Metro doesn't make it a Jaguar, and if
you look at what my country is doing and check the definitions closely of
Nationalist, Imperialist, Fascist and Democracy, Democracy isn't what we as
a nation are doing. And I owe no loyalty to anyone that is making my nation
something other than a democracy that supports our Constitution and Bill of
Rights as they were written and as they were intended for all men.

I am also aware that these men export the image of All Americans being
behind them, we are not, in fact the vast majority are not, how could a
nation that had a 60% disapproval rating of their sitting president, elect
him, have 5 states with questionable election results and activities and no
recounts happen be considered as being run by representatives of the people.
And there we are back again to the mandatory electronic voting machines that
have no paper trail and election officials that wouldn't ensure recounts
were done in the face of National party Lawyers opposition.

You are aware that the recount, as overseen by Media organizations, for the
2000 election were suppose to be released on 9/11/01 and that when they were
finally release (just after invading Iraq) that it showed Gore won, but who
give a shit, we were told, we're already in a war.

Welcome to what has become the be all do all of that which claims to be a
democracy, perpetual warfare in support of corporate enterprises. Those who
are responsible for this, I owe them no Loyalty. Just because they are in
Office, if I follow them right or wrong because they represent my country,
at the very least is nationalistic, definitely not patriotic.

Scott