[OM] Re: OT Me and FedEx incompetence

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Me and FedEx incompetence
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:45:00 -0400
We live in a residential neighborhood on a curve where two streets
meet at a leisurely 90 degree angle.   42°21'54.30"N/ 83°29'2.05"W.

The street names change as does the numbering scheme.  Whenever we're
bored and need a laugh, we sit in the living room and wait for a
stranger to drive down the street, make the turn, then come back
looking completely confused after making a u-turn.  Some do it
numerous times, adding to the amusement.  The street sign is on the
*inside* of the curve and difficult to see.

Add to that our address is 10875 and one next-door neighbor has 10857.
 Oh, and we share a double-wide driveway with the neighbor on the
other side.  Their house faces almost 90 degrees to ours but is still
somehow on our street.

I want some of what the developers were drinking (smoking? - it was
the sixties) when they put all of this together.

ScottGee1