[OM] Re: OT Me and FedEx incompetence

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Me and FedEx incompetence
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:26:10 -0400
I don't know anything about Georgia house numbering but in Florida
(well, Palm Beach County at least) house numbers follow a county wide
system which gives your location within the county.  When I lived in
Boca Raton, Florida my house address was 21838 High Pine Trail.
According to Google Earth, High Pine Trail is all of about 325 meters
long.  But it's also just a hop, skip and a jump from the county line
with Broward County to the south.

But here's another case of "off by one".  If you look up this address on
Google Earth my house was not the one identified but one house to the
north... the one with the trees behind it.  That was my favorite house.
  Wish I had it back.

Chuck Norcutt