[OM] Re: OT Me and FedEx incompetence

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Me and FedEx incompetence
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:15:21 +0000
Yeah, strange, isn't it. It's a 10 digit jump from house to house on each side,
one side odd, one side even. The house nextdoor to me on the right is 2685, the
one on the other side, 2705. The street starts at 2665, I think. From here to
2965 is just about a half mile.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from