[OM] RE : Re: Shipping to france?

Subject: [OM] RE : Re: Shipping to france?
From: "stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:43:57 +0100
No problem with paypal... in Europe (i'm in Europe and I have a verified
status)...
Clicking the gift box is a short way to elude customs taxes but it
doesn't work everytime... I had various experiences about that and the
choise of the mail company is important (some seems to go through
customs more easily than other).
Just ask the guy if there is a custom office in his vicinity.
Stephan