[OM] Re: Shipping to france?

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipping to france?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:27:12 +1100
Simple economics of course. Why spend $50 enforcing the collection of
a $20 payment? That would be poor governance.
Why is the gift option available at all? I once received a genuine
gift via FedEx from the US - value $250. How did you think I felt to
receive a gift with a bill for $75 from the courier. Nasty.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx