[OM] Re: Shipping to france?

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipping to france?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:38:38 -0700
Moose,

You are of course totally correct but I still feel I had to remind everyone
that it is technically wrong. Now I will probably be the first to hold my
hand up and say the system itself is set up wrong in the first place. If you
can't enforce it why have the rule? (oh is that the sound of another can of
worms being opened ;)

Dan S.