[OM] Re: Speaking of backup drives

Subject: [OM] Re: Speaking of backup drives
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 11:38:30 -0700
Safes can probably be made fireproof despite the cable holes.  I would guess
if the holes (as small as possible of course) are made at the bottom, and
the bottom inside the safe was covered with stuff like rockwool (4"+ thick,
preferably layered) where the cables would come through (coiled), the whole
thing would be pretty fireproof despite the holes.