[OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s

Subject: [OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:18:40 +0000
The OM2SP has a manual 1/60s setting (i.e. doesn't need batteries).
After resetting, set the sutter speed to 1/60s and try and take a couple of
shots and see if if it works. At least you'll get some idea if your problem
is electrical or mechanical. If that test doesn't work, chances are you have
some mechanical problem. If it works, put in new batteries and try using the
camera as usual. If you have still have problems, then there is likely some
electrial fault somewhere.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters