[OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s

Subject: [OM] Re: Jammed OM-2s
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 08:23:05 -0500
OM-2S, 3, 4 use a type of wind mechanism that is completely different in
design from the OM-1 through 2N.  One cannot be compared in smoothness
to the other.  The OM-1 type can become smooth as butter due to heavy
use, the other will never break-in that way and can, instead develop a
annoying mushy slippage defect.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net