[OM] Re: XD card troubles

Subject: [OM] Re: XD card troubles
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:33:20 +0000
As a generalism - its always best to format media (any description) (where
possible), in the device that the media going to be used on or for.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: XD card troubles
>Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:44:26 -0000
>

>I had a 2 gig CF card given to me, I have been using it to transfer files
>and from work, I was going to start using it in my E1
>is it safe to do this? or should I format it firts, in PC or E1
>
>Any advice appreciated
>
>Thanks
>
>Phil

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!