[OM] Re: XD card troubles

Subject: [OM] Re: XD card troubles
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 07:54:52 -0800
OK if you insist both folders aren't there, I'll pretend the C*non
folder isn't there. I've pretty much been doing that anyway for the
last 6 months since the pictures always end up in the Oly folder
anyway.

I used to look in the C*non folder to see if it had put anything in
both folders, but it always puts all of its images in the Oly folder.
I haven't even looked in the C*non folder for months. Probably when
both folders were first there I knew which camera if either had last
formatted it but I forgot long ago. I remember being somewhat curious
if the last folder created was the one that was used but never got
around to re-formatting the card in each camera to see what the other
camera would do. The CF card frequently has images from both cameras
on it often taken while switching between cameras several times during
a day of shooting.

I don't recall ever seeing an image in the C*non folder (but then
you're sure the folder doesn't exist ... )

-jeff