[OM] Re: XD card troubles

Subject: [OM] Re: XD card troubles
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:14:32 +0000
There's an old saying in programming that goes something like "The writers
of foolproof systems always fail to take into account the ingenuity of
end-users to find ways to screw things up!"
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -