[OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:52:48 -0800
If you handle a D200 I doubt that you would conclude that it is not
that tough.

A friend who is a pro used to work for a firm that loaned cameras and
he let me handle a D1X for a bit and I was duly impressed. The
balance more than cancelled  the size and weight when in the hand.
Probably not in a camera bag or around the neck though.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA