[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 80/4

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 80/4
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:07:18 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Moose wrote:

> priit@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Oh dear, I get a bit dizzy just imagining all that and more. As tempting
>> as it is, luckily I have the bare essentials covered (not sure how far a
>> single T32 will get me though) and couldn't probably afford the entire
>> macro set anyway :)
>>
> CH has posted details on his elegant and inexpensive solution for macro
> flash with a single T32 <http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/flash-d.htm>.

Thank you Moose, as a matter of fact I saw a reference to this solution in
the list archives some time ago but the link didn't work there. Yours did
though.

> You can see the results here <http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/photo2.htm>
> and here <http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/photo9.htm>.

Looks very good, in most of the shots the flash is not obvious at all. I'd
seen CH Ling's galleries before but didn't pay enough attention to the
descriptions apparently.

priit.