[OM] OT Where the heck is Walt?

Subject: [OM] OT Where the heck is Walt?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 15:52:52 -0800
Last heard from over two weeks ago "heading north in the SSR for yet
another weekend of football and friVOLity."

1. I miss that hillbilly. I'll admit it.

2. That's a really long time for him to keep his mouth shut.  :-) I hope
he's OK.

3. We can't afford to lose our second curmudgeon, softened thought he
may be by retirement.

4. After his ragging on Cal when they lost to the Vols at the start of
the season, I wonder what he thinks of the current national rankings.  ;-)

Moose, who has a couple of reason to have a soft spot for the Vols, but
still.....