[OM] Re: I'm so ashamed

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm so ashamed
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:17:13 -0400
Never mind the Wolverines and the Tigers.  Wussup with those Spartans?
 While working on a project around the house I checked their progress
(or lack thereof) up 'til halftime then gave up.  Tuned back in toward
the end of the fourth quarter.  Amazing!

And the Tigers are doing better this evening . . . so far.  Guillen's
certainly having a good game.

Oh, and uh did you shot any film at all?

ScottGee1