[OM] Re: how about the olympus E400

Subject: [OM] Re: how about the olympus E400
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:14:11 -0400
Read the complete sensor cleaning pdf link in my previous post.
<http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/How_to/a_Brush_Your_Sensor/a_Brush_Your_Sensor.pdf>

You'll see that the author considers powered on sensors attracting dust
to be believable on the order of old wives tales.  He has an interesting
argument.  He also believes that cleaning brushes being statically
charged is also a bunch of hooey.  Has a good argument there too which I
think is backed up by his cleaning methods and results which do not
attempt to generate a static charge.

Chuck Norcutt