[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:52:03 -0700
Khen, you should keep in mind that many of the vocal Olympus critics
here have spent  more money even in recent years on Olympus equipment
than on other brands. There's a difference between faith and blind
faith. Also, someone won't complain about Olympus if they don't care
about Olympus.  ;-)

Ask yourself, have you spent more money on Olympus equipment than the
average person here? Do you still own more OM equipment than the
average person here?

-jeff

On 9/30/06, khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Huh? Faith? Where? I think I can find hen's teeth more easily than I can
> find any morsel of faith in any of you guys.

-snip