[OM] E1 auto focus problem with fix details and happy ending

Subject: [OM] E1 auto focus problem with fix details and happy ending
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:54:11 +0200
I had posted before that my E1 was no longer seeing Digital Zuiko
lenses. For abou a month autofocus has been erratic, anyway tonight I
set about taking apart to discover if it was a loose connection or such
like and joy of joys as I turned the first of the four screws that hold
the mount to the body I realised it was loose, in fact they were all
loose, so a quick tighten and auto- focussing is restored --  Yippee
result !!!

Might be worth checking yours if you start having problems.

IanW