[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:03:16 -0700
Tough situation.

As the 10MP spreads to the low priced cameras the minimum hurdle for
selling professional work is likely to go up quickly. If I were you I
would not pause at 10MP, but go directly to something more. You do
not want to have to repeat this in a year. Maybe used 1Ds or D2X
would get you up there at an affordable price. They have both been
superseded by newer models. I looked at Keh and your options, used
1Ds, used D2X, and new 5D are all about $3000.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA