[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
> I didn't realize 10MB was the minimum for stock now but I
> suppose it was inevitable.  If memory serves, not so long ago
> 2-1/4 was the minimum at some agencies and 4x5 was really
> preferred.

Interesting perspective, which I was actually thinking about,
myself.  We ran dual systems for years--35mm and medium/large
format.  I guess it's inevitable that I need two systems again.

> Had you made the switch to C@non rather than
> getting an E1 your course of action would be obvious.

Except, at that time, it would have been a KM-7D.  Hmm. Then I'd
be buying a Sony now.

> But you know all this already.  It ain't about loyalty any
> more.  For you, it really *is* about business.

At this point, yes.  Up till now, I could fudge it and get by.

This is one case where Moose is right--IT IS ALL ABOUT THE
IMAGE.

AG-gag-hack-Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com