[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: "BILL CLARK" <BCLARK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:16:51 -0400
funny how you mention this....one of the best digital cameras EVER was by
olympus..remember the 2100UZ...optical image stabilization, 10x
zoom...wow...most still running...I miss mine

>>> bs.pearce@xxxxxxx 09/28/06 04:14pm >>>

> I give up. I cannot teach you to have faith. You either have it or you
> don't.
>
> K.
No one that has dealt with Olympus in the USA has any. It will take a
combination of a Japanese that will compete with an American subsidary that
will support. We didn't loose faith, we never had any particular reason to
have it, outside of some good products, which commercially often fell into
the too little, too late area.

Bill Pearce

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx