[OM] Re: Whither Khen?

Subject: [OM] Re: Whither Khen?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:49:07 +0000
Due to my current and ongoing Olympus-inspired snit and intent to shoot more MF
film, I am seriously considering either an Epson 4990 or V700 scanner. I see no
reason now not to dip into the E-3 fund for things that actually exist. Barring
a change in attitude, I'll likely be offering a super deal on a lightly-used,
very capable Epson Perfection 3200 Pro, in like-new condition, with all
accessories and software, in a few weeks. Watch this spot for an announcement.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --