[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:06:04 -0700
C.H., I also found those comparison images very interesting. Makes you want
to ask--"and the big deal is....what?" Except for the fact that the F30 is
25% of the cost of the E-1 and lens and has twice the pixels, when viewed
side by side like this the noise doesn't seem like it's a real issue. The
color rendering was dramatically different though on my calibrated monitor.
Is your couch red or salmon-y brown?

Rob in Seattle