[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:12:06 -0700
This thread was talking about the low noise of Fuji F30 sensor and I would
say it is mainly due to software noise reduction. Actually, the higher end
Fuji DC which has less or no noise reduction are having much higher noise
level.

The original post for my comparison made some time ago was due to someone
said the F30 sensor give noise comparable to Canon 300D and definately
better than E-1 and that was not I can agree.

Many people don't have the ability to identify post noise reduction and
actual sensor noise and that kind of noise reduction gives un-natural
images, that's all I want to say.

C.H.Ling