[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: Jón Ragnarsson <jonr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:40:08 +0000
I belive dpreview.com is partly to blame there. Phil was a pioneer in
digital camera reviews, his reviews are still the most detailed and
subjective I've found on the net. Noise is easy to measure, one just
takes the variation in color/brightness from the overall average.
Other variables are more difficult to measure, Phil has being
experimenting with dynamic range measurements and other aspects, but is
still struggling how to  do it.
Just my humble opinion.