[OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:54:50 -0400
No, I think it's the "Olympus" list.  I've never seen OM in the name.
Although OM used to be the major discussion because it was the major
line the list has always catered to Olympus cameras going back to to the
2-1/4 cameras of the 30's, 40's and 50's.  I think it's only natural
that the discussion turn more and more to the current line of cameras
but without excluding any.

If you want OM discussion you need only contribute a point or ask a
question.  I add a lot of OT Canyon talk but I try to keep it in a
comparative sense so that it's not totally OT.  I had to go that way
since photography has become my business in the past 3 years and Olympus
wasn't making what I needed.  I stay here for lots of reasons but I'm
still hoping that Olympus will deliver what I waited for until I
couldn't wait any longer.

Chuck Norcutt