[OM] Re: new sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: new sensor
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:42:24 -0500
Ah, the flaming eyes of Eris. Loathe at first sight. Hissy, hissy bang-bang.

Might this habitual lurker suggest a proper duel, with witnesses picked from
the list? William being the offender, Khen has the choice of arms. Monopods
with pointed tips crossed like swords? Large, heavy lenses wielded like clubs?

Or a photographic shootout, perhaps, rather than an on-list shoutout?
Sometimes, having it out in Technicolor works out for the best. I'm alluding of
course to The Quiet Man. - Phil

On 14:17, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

>>>I'm going to get personal again. Most of what Khen posts strikes
>>>me as self-indulgent bilge.

==