[OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 20:44:38 +1000

> I couldn't agree more, although I've yet to try digital, I'm
> just not all
> that interested in it. I for one found Khens' stories quite
> fascinating. After all, this is the "OM list" isn't it, not
> the E-thingy list.

For the 7 or so years I've been subscribed it's been the "Olympus" list even
though initially the emphasis was mainly OM it was never OM exclusively.  In
fact the original web page where I subscribed stated that it was the
"Olympus List".  Check out how many postings we've had on the Pen, FTL,
35SP, 35RC, etc., no reason why we shouldn't discuss Pearlcorders and E-?s
too.

...Wayne