[OM] Re: new sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: new sensor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:42:55 -0400
The stories from the past are wonderful.  A part of all of us is still
living there.  This list is all about Olympus stuff and especially OM
lore be it trivial or not so trivial.  You can and have made excellent
contributions there.  If you got into any trouble with some I think it's
from trying to project that past greatness into the future when it
doesn't seem to some of us to be coming forth.  Oly's superb engineering
staff will be only of little help in solving what is basically a
business and marketing problem.

Chuck Norcutt