[OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 05:05:13 -0700
Chuck wrote:

> No, I think it's the "Olympus" list.  I've never seen OM in the name.

You are correct of course. I guess it was the [OM] at the begining of the
subject line in every post that through me off. ;^)

Also, to clarify, I have no problem with non OM (or even non Olympus)
discussion. My objection was directed toward the comments about Khens' OM
posts, further down in the thread I was replying to. I apologize for not
making that clear in my previous post.

Darin