[OM] Re: new sensor

Subject: [OM] Re: new sensor
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:57:14 -0500
Winsor Crosby wrote:
> And when did the self indulgence of the personal insult of another
> list member become OK?

I must agree with you - I'm sure all of us have, at one time or another,
found someone else's posts distasteful, but have kept it to ourselves.
The nature of this list allows all of us to express our opinions on
various topics with, in the past, freedom from personal attacks about
those expressions.

If you don't enjoy Khen's postings, I'm pretty sure that you, like the
rest of us, have the magical "delete" key on your keyboard.  Use it.
Don't attack Khen in public.

A lot of us find his stuff quite enjoyable.  He's as close to a factory
rep as we've had here (ever since I've been here) and he's been privy to
some fairly interesting "behind-the-scenes" stuff at Olympus.  And,
since a lot of the current stuff falls under "trade secret", naturally
he can only hint without actually spilling the beans.

Lighten up.  Let's keep the discussion here civil, and leave the
personal attacks to the other, more hostile forums where such behavior
is the norm.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon