[OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)

Subject: [OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:31:17 -0500
Ha ha...I was just about mention the Domke backpack. Looks sweet! I have the
C*non backpack and I love it, except for when I want to change lenses. I have
to open up the entire thing. Last week while I went to a local state park -
opened up the hatch and had forgotten to zip the backpack...well sure enough
some things fell out of the backpack. Luckily it was nothing critical. This is
not the 1st time that the backpack has fallen out of the hatch of my SUV! 8-))
Last time it was full of OM's and Zuiko's...nothing broke!