[OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)

Subject: [OM] Re: Backpacks (was: Tripods/ Packs or cases)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:22:18 +0000
I've never owned a backpack bag, mostly because of complaints I've heard about
them being a PITA in terms of quick access, that they have to be taken off and
plopped on the ground before you can get anything out. My son had one, and that
was his gripe, and I've heard it from some other folks, too.

But I just got an e-mail from Adorama announcing a sale price on a Domke
backpack bag that looks like it might hold my E-1 kit (E-1, 7-14, 14-54,
50-200, 50 macro, FL50, and some incidental stuff) and I think I just may get
one.  Hell, it'll probably spend most of the time in the OM-4Runner or SSR
anyway, but for those daring times when I venture up to 499 yards away, it
might be good to have.

http://www.adorama.com/DMSP10L.html?emailprice=t

Anybody have any experiences with, opinions of, or smartass remarks about this
bag?

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from