[OM] Re: E-500 senior picture

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 senior picture
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:01:32 +0100
Not much, Tim, many people use it.  But RAW gives you the opportunity
to make more corrections with fewer deleterious effects on the image.

There are many RAW image processors, but I use Photoshop CS, iPhoto,
Graphic Converter and Adobe Lightroom (in Beta 3 for the Mac, but a
version for Windows will be out soon).  Adobe Lightroom is the most
pleasant to use.

Most of the time my adjustments are of the exposure, up or down by up
to 1 stop.  Sometimes I use Levels in Photoshop or Zonefinder in
Lightzone (another programme I use) after that but not much else.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.