[OM] Re: OM to E system lens adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E system lens adapter
From: Don Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
Just thought you all might want to know......
I got the OM adapter yesterday I bought from eB*y for $28 (free
shipping) :
http://cgi.ebay.com/OM-to-OLYMPUS-4-3-lens-adapter-E-1-E-500-E-330-E-300_W0QQitemZ300005953038QQihZ020QQcategoryZ30059QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The seller is Tai Chung.  It is high quality, all brass, and works
just fine.  Shipping was super fast.  (NO connection to seller, etc).
There are several sellers on the bay offering what looks like the
same item by the photos and descriptions.  It came in a small white
box and is made in China.

http://mail.yahoo.com