[OM] Re: E-500 senior picture

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 senior picture
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:55:09 +0100
As others have suggested, RAW will give much greater room for adjustments to
your images, and Raw Shooter Essentials is *the* software to go for - it's
worth infinitely more than it costs ($0) and is still available despite
Adobe's acquisition of Pixmantec - but Raw Shooter Premium is not any longer
available, as of 12 July. The RSP technology will be incorporated in the
coming Windows version of Adobe Lightroom.

The link provided by Andrew McPhee is the one you need.

--
Piers